Mobile Cleaner – Vertas
*Mobile Cleaner – Vertas Derbyshire Limited *
*Mobile – Denby and the surrounding areas*
*37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year *
*Monday to Friday 0700 to 1030 and 1430 to 1830*
*£9.91 per hour*
Are you a cleaner with experience or would you like to be trained to be an exceptional Cleaner? We can help.
Would you like to work for a Company who are fanatical about engaging our colleagues, improving their wellbeing and developing their careers?
Are you wanting a flexible working life that fits around your schedule?
If the answer is yes to the previous questions, your new opportunity is awaiting you;
We’re looking for a dedicated Mobile Cleaner who wants to make a difference and thrives in a challenging environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your cleaning experience, or to kickstart your career with extensive training in order for you to achieve your career goals.
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Values and Behaviours:
The Mobile Cleaner will have:
* Great customer service and communication skills.
* Passion for sustainability.
* Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
* The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
* Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
* The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
* Remove rubbish / clinical waste / sharps.
* Vacuuming carpeted areas and material covered furniture.
* Cleaning high hygiene areas e.g. toilets, kitchen.
* Dusting and damp wiping edges and ledges around the rooms.
* Mop and damp sweeping hard surface floors.
* Laundry and/ or other additional duties.
* Enhancing a pupil’s environment.
Vertas is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and declare any cautions, convictions, reprimands or final warnings which are not protected as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
* £9.91 per hour.
* Company pension scheme.
* Lifeworks Staff discount scheme.
* Job related training plus personal development opportunities.
* Mental Health First Aiders support.
* Employee Assistant Programme available 24/7.
* Virtual GP Facility.
* Smart Health Mental Health Support.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £9.91 per hour
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Wellness programme
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Ripley, DE5 8PH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
* janitorial: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (required)
£9.91 per hour
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1919_2105371__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Mobile-Cleaner&location=Ripley