Excellent opportunity for aMechanical Supervisor to manage a multi-disciplinary Maintenance department ensuring all engineering maintenance including contract work is carried out ensuring high performance.
You will be responsible for complex engineering plant, equipment and services across 2 hospitals in Birmingham.
- Manage a team of 8 engineers carrying out Estate Maintenance
- Assist in the management of maintenance contracts as required including the preparation of documentation and tenders.
- Ensure the compliance with all policies and procedures issued by the Department of Health & NHS Estates.
- Overseethe effectiveness of the Planned Preventative Maintenance System, ensuring it is updated and Developed
Qualifications & experience
- Must have Mechanical experience working in a critical environment , healthcare preferable.
- Must have 3 years post qualification experience
- Have previous experience of managing and co-ordinate directly employed labour and sub-contractors in reacting to breakdowns and implementing the Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ0OTE3ODMxMi18LTE0NS18LTcw