Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical / HVAC Building Services Engineer required to cover sites in and around Cambridge and East Anglia, to £38k plus plenty of overtime and great benefits.
Our client is a leading Technical services provider who specialises in High profile Commercial Buildings Nationwide. Due to contract awards they are looking for a Mobile Mechanical / HVAC Building Services Engineer to cover a number of sites in the Cambridge and East Anglia region.
* Planned Maintenance on Mechanical, Plumbing and HVAC plant, undertaking reactives and PPM's
* Conduct site walk rounds and complete reports.
* AHU's, FCU's
* Tap / Temp checks
* Compliance checks on HVAC plant
* Checking / repairing sanitary ware, toilets, taps etc.
* Changing belts / pumps / Compressors etc
* Changing / cleaning filters
Ideally located in Cambridge and to cover sites from Peterborough down to Epping, and as far East as Felixstowe from time to time.
* Mechanical / HVAC Building services maintenance background.
* Good plumbing and Building Services Maintenance knowledge
* Understanding of Mechanical / HVAC PPM's, plant maintenance in a commercial environment (Not domestic or install).
* Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis.
Salary / benefits
* Competitive salary to £38k+ based on 38hrs
* Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Pension (3% employee 5% company)
* Medical insurance
* Death in service
* Uniform, mobile phone etc
* Company Car /Van with fuel card.
* Ongoing training and career development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Engineer who wants a fresh but rewarding challenge. For more information please get in touch with Steve West