M&E Quantity Surveyor
Our client, one of the regions leading M&E Companies are looking for an Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This opportunity has arisen due to continued growth and success of the business. The successful M&E QS will be working alongside a strong team within a very reputable company.
The role will involve:
* MEP Cost Planning / MEP Estimating
* Pre-contract estimating of MEP systems
* MEP procurement advice
* Tender management
* Post contract cost control
* Final Accounts
* MEP specialist cost research
* Managing our Cost Management Services to clients
The ideal candidate will have:
* Quantity Surveying or related degree
* Understanding of Building Services
* Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
* Good communication skills and Microsoft office knowledge.
You will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Company pension
* Company Vehicle/Allowance
If you are interested in this role, please contact Dean