Marketing Specialist Trade Marketing / POS (m/w/d) – Schleich GmbH
The following adventures await you at Schleich:
- Develop and execute trade marketing initiatives that drive sales and increase brand awareness
- Tailor-made and customer specific activities such as shop window decorations, roadshow activities, specialized POS furniture, customized banners, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify key opportunities to develop and present effective trade marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop effective merchandising and promotional strategies for key accounts
- Manage trade marketing budget, analyze program results and optimize future programs
- Coordinate graphics/visualizations/renderings with internal stakeholders and manage inventory and disposition
- Manage end-to-end process for POS system and sales aids, including participation and driving local trade fairs
The chapters of your story so far:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- You have several years of experience in Trade Marketing and POS/sales aid development and management
- You distinguish yourself in a strong understanding of the retail environment and consumer behavior
- You show strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- You are able to think strategically, work independently, and demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams and external partners
- You demonstrate a proactive approach and practical mindset to ensure prompt and effective completion of visual merchandising duties, including frequent travel to stores and installation of POS materials
- You have experience with e-commerce; experience with digital marketing innovation is a plus
No kingdoms nor mountains of gold, but many other rewards:
- No two days are the same in this career like no other. Work in a dynamic, diverse environment that offers individual career and development opportunities. All our employees also have access to numerous online courses via our training platform.
- Let’s write the Schleich story together. Be part of a motivated team of people who support and inspire each other and celebrate success together.
- We aim to please. We offer access to a fully equipped gym with classes as well as a wellness center with massages and beauty treatments.
- Appetising. Near the office you can find a subsidised canteen with healthy and vegan options.
- Every hero must retire one day. That’s why we offer a subsidised pension scheme.
- You can also enjoy great discounts on our schleich products – a great bonus for kids and adults alike.
- Speaking of savings, we offer a free shuttle bus from the local station to the office and back.
- And what about your adventures outside of Schleich? You can count on 30 days of paid leave per year and a hybrid working model with no core working hours.
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___764_7493420__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Marketing-Specialist-Trade&location=Watford