We are excited to be working with a highly successful B2C children’s online gift company & are looking for a marketing manager to join the team based in Mildenhall. They love what they do & they are good at it. It’s now time tell everyone & to grow some more!
Their unique online set up allows parents, family & friends to buy brilliant children gifts to send for all occasions. Let’s say you don’t know what to buy your 4 year old niece or nephew, they can organise this by age & gender, allowing you to never be short of ideas!
They first set up in 2008 and have gone from strength to strength, becoming a serious player in the market turning this incredible idea into a multi-million pound successful business that thrives on its incredible reputation.
Together, we are searching for an ambitious Marketing Manager to help build on the success of the business and spearhead it’s brand to another level.
We need a great hands-on ecommerce marketer. Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with experience both in house and agency. Experienced in ecommerce, marketing planning and execution, and branding. Good at online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications. Experienced in direct response marketing across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail. We have done OOH advertising and intend to do more as well as direct response.
You will be our clients lead marketing person working with SEO and PPC agencies & run our day to day marketing activities. You will be responsible for great new ideas, executing strategy and hitting sales targets for new customers, and for retention. You will report directly to the MD.
* Lead, create, develop and manage digital content for the company website
* Help to manage and grow the company’s digital presence and social media following.
* Understand levers of business and report on KPI’s.
* Staying up to date with digital technology trends, developments, and changes.
* Design, order and distribute promotional merchandise/collateral.
* Spread knowledge, mentor team members.
* Find new & better routes to market.
* Define target markets & conquer them.
* Make Our client a household name.
* 7-8 years in different marketing roles, ideally at least 2 years in an agency and at least 2 years in-house.
* Understanding of B2C is vital.
* Knowledge of advertising
* Working with agencies
* Motivating teams
* Understanding consumer behavior
* Capable of reporting analytically and creating budget.
* Worked in professional and fast moving company environment.
* CIM or relevant experience.
* Degree preferred but not required.
* 25 Days Holiday
* 4:30 finish 10 weeks of the year
* Hybrid option
* Cheerful, bright and informal environment