Marketing Assistant – E-media
LOCATION: Holly Road site in Skegness, Lincolnshire, with occasional working at other sites
JOB TITLE: Marketing Assistant – e-media
JOB TYPE: Full Time
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm (with half an hour unpaid lunch break). Additional hours might be necessary to meet the requirements of the role.
SALARY RANGE: £18,000 – £21,000pa (dependent on skills and experience)
BENEFITS: Profit Related Pay (PRP) scheme, Company Sick Pay scheme, Mental Health & Wellbeing support & programmes, Employee recognition initiatives, Training and Development opportunities, Loyalty holidays, Annual Family Fun Days, Salary Extras scheme
As Micronclean looks to the future the role of e-media in attracting and then retaining customers will become more important.
A key part of this job is to ensure that the e-media activities of the Marketing team retain their day-to-day functional excellence. In addition, the job holder will be expected to contribute ideas that drive innovation not only for e-media but also across the whole of marketing and into the wider business.
To provide day to day support to all E-media marketing activities that support the promotion of the business including but not limited to:
• Updating website along with SEO and PPC
• Updating all social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
• Generating routine and campaign Direct Email marketing to engage with prospective, current and lapsed customers.
• Webinar delivery whether on own or 3rd party platforms
• Supporting event delivery (External Exhibitions, Internal Sales Conferences, Company Days)
• To develop and uphold the Micronclean E-media brand guidelines, to drive functional excellence and promote innovation.
Financial and Supervisory/Leadership Responsibilities
• No direct spend control.
• No direct reports.
• Ability to engage with Board/Senior Managers to drive e-media strategy forward.
• Encourage/Disseminate SKIES values throughout the business.
Discretion and Decision Making
• Ability to act on own initiative to ensure that agreed deadlines are met.
• Limited discretion in terms of marketing content.
• Support all sales activities by the creation of high quality and innovative e-media marketing collateral.
• Gain insight into exact customer requirements by attendance at exhibitions and attending customers alongside BDM’s.
Knowledge and Skills
• Degree or completed Apprenticeship in related discipline with some practical experience
• Develop deep understanding to become the acknowledged expert in the creation of social media content, blogs and website content.
• Proven creativity and design skills alongside familiarity Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working in business to business is preferred but not essential.
• Ability to work alongside all business functions to take briefs, develop a plan and deliver content as agreed.
• Ability to support event delivery as required.
• Good IT skills
• Good numeracy and English language skills.
• Work towards external CIM qualifications
Problem Solving & Innovation
• Ability to innovate and develop the brands.
• Ability to work unsupervised when required and deliver to tight deadlines.
Communication and Interpersonal Behaviours
• Participate in SKIES/Continuous Improvement as required.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all members of staff.
• Prompt professional communication always.
• Develop the skills to monitor and correct issues with branding at all levels
• After the induction period and a settling in period the option of hybrid working will be available with the main office base being set at Holly Road, Skegness.
• Future working location will always have to be flexible between Skegness, Louth, Grantham and other locations as required
• Normal working hours plus additional hours/weekend working as required by short term commitments
• Regular computer user
• Occasional overseas travel may be required.
• Ability to drive Company cars and Vans as required
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries.
Our current focus areas include rental of specialist work wear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive). The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia, and Canada.
The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK where we are investing in all our plants and abroad. where our plant in Bangalore, India has recently been commissioned and is supporting the production of Covid-19 vaccines in India.
More information about Micronclean can be found on our website.
You may also have experience in the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Degree, Graduate, Internship, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)