Our client is an established Peterborough business with a great working environment and history of staff retention.
They have an exciting opportunity for someone to join them to provide day to day administrative support for the brand team to ensure they deliver the key marketing initiatives. There is flexible working with this role, but regular working in the Peterborough office is likely.
* Raising purchase orders; goods receipting; invoice queries
* Set up new suppliers in database and attend periodic finance meetings where required
* Work with brand managers and relationship marketing to coordinate and fulfil mail outs
* Ordering trade samples requests for retailer meetings
* Coordinating and organising new product mock-ups and samples
* Liaising with shopper marketing agencies
* Cover for internally managed social media during holidays and busy periods
* Posting comments provided and monitoring community posts and the inbox
* Completion of brand tracking templates
* Organising new product or artwork change samples to go to brand bank
* Book photography, raise PO and send product samples
* Manage website reviews
* Manage and deliver internal events
* Support Brand and PR external events as required
* At least 2 years’ experience of administration and office work, ideally within a marketing role.
* Regular use of the Microsoft suite Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Approachable and personable communicator with the ability to consistently build excellent working relationships at all levels in the organisation
* Strong organisational and planning skills with the resilience required to deliver great results in a busy environment
* Professional and flexible approach, with the ability to adapt to a range of circumstances and tasks.
* Ability to prioritise and multitask
* Willingness to roll your sleeves and get stuck in
* Regular attendance to the Peterborough office is required
* Highly capable of working independently as well as supporting the wider team