Manufacturing Team Leader
Smart Solutions are working with a leading international supplier of building solutions, who are expanding their team and seeking an experienced Manufacturing Team Leader.
* Ensure that all manufacturing quality is of the expected high standard.
* Continuously drive the team to maximise output through coaching and training.
* Generate and implement initiatives that drive improvements and efficiencies .
* Organise correct utilisation of staffing within your area of the business.
* Continuously look to reduce scrap levels and drive KPIs.
Skills and Attributes:
* Manufacturing management knowledge and experience
* FLT licence preferable but not essential
* Previous RTW, investigations leadership skills advantageous
* Good IT skills, including experience of using Microsoft programmes and SAP
* A willingness to be flexible regarding working hours.
Hours of work: 3 shift pattern (6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6)
Salary: £35K inc 3 shift allowance.
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you, or feel free to call the Smart Solutions Swansea Office.
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency