Manufacturing Operative – Engineering
Permanent Full Time
Role:Manufacturing Operative – Engineering
Salary:£12.20 per hour, overtime at x1.5
Hours:Monday-Friday 07.30-16.30, Friday 14.30 finish, flexibility required
Job type:Full time, Permanent & Temporary to Permanent
Interaction have partnered with a well renowned & developing manufacturing organisation based in the Kettering area. Due to substantial growth and having doubled in size over the past 5 years (with projections to do the same in the next 5), this client offer stability and amazing internal progression.
The role will include the use of hand tools (drills, saws, etc) and will include assembly and fitting of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic-based components to heavy commercial vehicles
You will also be required to diagnose and troubleshoot faults to that may come up in the process and communicate them to the team for resolution
You must be able to work and communicate with other departments within the business and be confident when doing so.
– If you have previous experience working with mechanical, electrical or hydraulic systems either
surrounding assembly, maintenance or fitting it would be advantageous.
– Previous experience with welding, grinding, using hand tools or power tools alongside working
within health and safety regulations.
– A willingness to learn, develop & work as part of a team
– The ability to read technical drawings (mechanical schematics)
– 24 days annual leave + public holidays (34 in 2023!)
– Life insurance & company pension scheme
– Comprehensive training scheme with various bandings of development
– Free onsite parking
– All overtime over 40 hours is paid at ½ upwards of £18.50 per hour!
If you have the right experience for this role, please either submit your CV or call Vicky on (phone number removed) to discuss further