Mon Fri – 8am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000
Prince Personnel are working with a well-respected client in Shrewsbury to recruit a Management Accountant on a temporary basis which could become a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing management reports, and financial statements
- Working with departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Preparation and reporting of management accounts
- Detailed Sales Analysis
- Preparation and management of the month/year end process
- Produce ad hoc analysis reports for senior management when required
- Liaise with other group companies to reconcile inter co. transactions and agree balances
- Asset financing when required, management of the asset registers through reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations management and ownership for example Accruals and prepayments, Fixed Assets
- VAT Return preparation
- Assisting with general accounts queries/team workload where required
Skills and Experience
As this is a temporary role they are looking for someone to hit the ground running. Due to their industry sector they do have specific software that they will provide training on.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours.If you do not hear from us within this time your details wont be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client.Whether youre seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract youll find us easy to deal with.Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales.Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment.With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjEyMTkyMy18LTE0NS18LTcw