A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Management Accountant to join my clients rapidly growing business based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Budgets and forecasts
- Producing and analysing financial reports along with commentary for stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing cash flow forecasts
- Contributing to and developing long-term financial plans
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACCA / CIMA qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Have previous experience within the Construction industry
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Have advanced Excel skills
In return the company is offering a competitive salary depending on experience, a generous benefits package, excellent progression opportunities, your birthday off, study support and more!
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.
This role is being managed by Polly Alexander, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kents leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Follow us on LinkedIn @thepearsonwhiffinrecruitmentgroup, Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MTE2MDk1MS18LTE0NS18LTcw