Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Finance Team based in Chirk, North Wales. You will join on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
We are looking for a recently qualified Management Accountant with 1-3 years qualified experience who is looking for their next challenge at a local company with a global footprint. The role has great exposure to senior members of the UK leadership team and would suit someone who is looking for a role that offers challenge and variety, in a business that actively encourages personal development.
Main duties and responsibilities as our Management Accountant:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts to strict deadline
– Posting accruals & prepayments
– Support the finance team with stock taking and improvements in stock accuracy
– Partnering with Operations and Commercial teams to provide analysis and commentary on performance.
– Support the FP&A Manager in preparing annual budgets and rolling forecasts
– Support the Finance Leadership team with adhoc analysis
– Providing reports and analysis to group functions & external auditors
Requirements as our Management Accountant:
– Recently qualified CIMA/ACCA
– Good communication skills with the tenacity to get to the cause of a variance
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt style to suit varying stakeholder disciplines
– Good commercial awareness
– Self-motivated and will to ‘go looking' for answers
– Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications
– Experience of manufacturing is desirable
– Attractive salary
– Exciting and challenging work
– Continued training, support and career development
– The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you feel you are the right candidate for a career as our Management Accountant:
apply now, we’d love to hear from you