Litigation Legal Executive
I am currently supporting a rapidly growing Law firm based London and Benfleet, Essex. This business are a niche practice specialising in mental capacity law. It also covers a variety of services including but not limited to General and Court of Protection Litigation, drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, conducting Probates and making Deputyships applications to the Court of Protection.
Due to their growth they are now looking for a Litigation Legal Executive to join their team on a permanent part time basis. This opportunity allows for flexibility to work remotely or in their offices in Benfleet.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience working in Litigation, and have excellent organisation skills to manage their own workload and also support the partners.
This business can also offer a training contact for the right individual.
* £24,000-£35,000 Pro rata (Dependant on experience)
* 14 hours per week (Flexible working hours)
* Gym membership
* Company laptop, phone included
* Opportunity to join a vibrant team
* Working on their own cases and supporting partners
* Conducting interviews with clients
* Instructing counsel
* Summarising cases and providing advice to clients
* Taking witness statements
* Co-ordinating cases from start to finish including where necessary organising mediation
* Organising and responding to emails
* Prepare court documents
* Communicating with other solicitors
* Qualified legal executive
* Able to work independently and run their own case load
* Experience working within litigation
* Ability to work within timely manner
* Experience of working in Court of Protection (Desirable) training can be provided
Part time (Pro rata)