Learning Support Assistant – Envision Education
*Learning Support Assistant – Hayes*
We are working with a fantastic school in the Hayes area who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to support children with special needs with their learning and development. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be required to support different children throughout, and work 1:1 with children to meet their individual needs.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a Learning Support Assistant but you will ideally have previous experience working with children in some capacity. Graduates are encouraged and welcome to apply!
*The School: *
* A special school maintained by the London Borough of Hillingdon
* Caters for primary age pupils, most of whom have autism, complex moderate learning difficulties and communication and interaction difficulties and other sensory impairments
* Provide opportunities and support so each pupil develops a good work ethic, inner confidence and the interpersonal and social skills needed for adult life
* Staff are hardworking, dedicated and highly skilled and work with other professionals to provide the best school provision possible
* OFSTED ‘Good’ rated school
*The Role: *
* Primary School Classroom Assistant working with those with moderate to severe SEN
* Work either in KS1, KS2 or Early Years to help children with their development
* Be supportive of the children and be sensitive around children with autism and other special needs
* Support the teachers in different classes with preparing lessons and resources
* Work across different classes potentially depending on what the school requires throughout the course of the school day
* Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
* Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
* You ideally must have a background in nursery or providing social care and experience working with complex autism
* Available full time for ideally long term contracts.
* Ideally have experience with children who have special needs in some capacity. Graduates are welcome to apply even if you have a lack of experience
*Why Register with Envision Education: *
* Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
* Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
* Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
* Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
* Friendly team who always have their job seekers’ interests at heart
* Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
* Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
* We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm, Temporary contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £75.00-£85.00 per day
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: CW 0209
£75.00 to £85.00
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1919_2085129__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Learning-Support-Assistant&location=Hayes