We are searching for an experienced Lead Solution Architect for a very exciting and expanding technology focused business.
In this role you will be responsible for defining the solution view for specific problems in the Enterprise, from the Application, Data and Infrastructure perspectives, whilst ensuring alignment with the architecture strategy.
Please note, this is a leadership role and as such requires accuracy, authority and consistency within all communications, the skills to lead, grow and promote Solution Architecture and to perform line management of a number of Solution Architects (circa a team of 5).
The role is offered as a remote role with very occasional meetings, circa once every 2 months, at offices based either in Reading or Exeter (whichever location is best for you).
The role will involve:
- Defining and owning the solution architectures, including ‘as is’, ‘to be’ and transitional states.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure alignment to the architecture strategy, vision and principles.
- Communicating solution architectures at the governing architecture review board and addressing any actions.
- Working with engineering to ensure implementation alignment to the solution.
- Managing architectural risk and debt at a solution level.
- Line management and capacity planning of solution architects.
To be successful as the Lead Solution Architect you will come from a similar background and have experience in line managing a team of Solution Architects. You will have excellent skills in Solution Architecture, including, defining architectural functional and non-functional requirements, architectural diagrams, data flows, total cost of ownership, standards and design patterns.
You will also have/be:
- Collaborative, curious, creative and accountable.
- Proven experience of defining, communicating and delivering quality solution architectures in one or both of the following clouds, Azure and AWS.
- Good communicator to all levels of stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for the technology and property industries, with an ability to identify innovation opportunities.
- Question the why? Be able to ask questions, suggest alternative options and drive continuous improvement.
- Commercially astute with good business acumen.
The role is offered as a remote role. It comes with an excellent benefits package and salary including healthcare options, a bonus, good holiday allowance, insurances and much, much more.
Please note, to be considered for this role you MUST be eligible to work in the UK long-term without company sponsorship as our client is not in a position to sponsor applicants now or in the future.
Solution Architect, Architect, Application Architecture, Software Architecture, Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Stakeholder Management, Architecture Strategy, Software Engineering, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements, Architectural Diagrams, Data Flows, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Design Patterns, Leadership, Line Management.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc2NTAyMi18LTE0NS18LTcw