Permanent Full Time
Woodlands Care Centre is looking for a Kitchen Assistant to work within the kitchen team to support the Head Chef. Are you a person that wants to make a difference in peoples lives through good food?
The role entails:
Assisting the Head Chef to prepare tasty, nutritious meals that our residents and guests will enjoy.
You’ll be responsible for safe, hygienic food storage and for making sure kitchen equipment and cleaning materials are kept in their correct places. In return, we’ll give you lots of support, training and opportunities to progress in your career.
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Comprehensive induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Paid annual leave (pro rata) *
* Refer a friend bonus*
* Parking available on site
40 hours per week worked over a 7-day rota. Alternate weekends off.
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!
*Terms and conditions apply