Junior Sous Chef – The Alchemist
The Alchemist is a mystical apothecary, dispensing the most creative cocktails and delicious all-day dining with a twist. We build our kitchen teams on the foundations of trust, honesty and reliability, and we value teamwork, training, comradery and passion. This is something we look for in our chefs, and something we will give to you in return.
Training and development is at the core of our teams, you will often find our senior chefs have worked their way up the ranks.
We are looking for like minded chefs, with cooking abilities of all levels to join the team in a fast paced kitchen environment. Alongside a good understanding of food safety and compliancy, and the ability to follow specs.
We will provide you with training and development, as well as a strong support network, but we are looking for someone to take ownership of their role, and to take pride and enjoyment whilst doing so. As we firmly believe happy chefs are the best chefs.
Benefits also include;● Free food and hot drinks on shift
● 50% off food when dining with guests in any of our restaurants
● Flexible rotas
● Guaranteed birthday + recovery day after off
● Currency of Kindness scheme allowing you to be paid to give back to local charities to your venue.
● Industry renowned training with fantastic career progression opportunities.
● Transparent Tronc policy where 100% of gratuities and service charge to go the team.
● 24hr access to employee assistance programme, with counselling, mental health support and financial and legal advice.
● Wellbeing activities, support and sessions through our partnership with So Lets Talk.
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1999_1143702__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Junior-Sous-Chef&location=Edinburgh