Internal Sales Executive
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributor Builder merchants who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit an Internal sales executive who will work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure all accounts develop profitability and the Cambridgeshire branch runs smoothly. This is a “hands-on” position where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career
They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive who will act as the first point of contact for their customer base, delivering the ultimate in customer service, developing robust relationships with key accounts and enhancing sales and profitability within the branch.
What does the role involve?
As Internal Sales Executive, you will deliver new business sales and existing account development which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with their external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto the system and maintain their sales records via the Salesforce system. In this position, you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
The successful candidate will require:
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Able to deliver good quality customer service
• Experience in sales-driven environments
• IT literate
• Knowledge of construction products desirable
In return they offer:
• Competitive salary with annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
• Great work-life balance, with sociable working hours
• 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. The company closed during the Christmas period
• A great pension, contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
• Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
Hours 8.00 – 17.00 with an hour lunch