The RoleThe main purpose of the role is to maximise sales opportunities by building and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers. As an Internal Account Manager you will work within the UK sales team to develop your own portfolio of customer accounts and work to build relationships and grow revenue from each account.You will develop new business via outbound sales calls to existing, lapsed aswell as new customers working from both an established database aswell as newly purchased data.The Responsibilites
- Grow and Develop your own prospect clientbase by proactive sales pipeline management and outbound calling.
- Identify and Maximise cross selling opportunities with existing clients.
- Manage identified sales opportunities through the sales process.
- Update info on the in-house CRM System.
- Mainly office based but client visits as required
- Minimum 2 year Internal Sales or Sales Support Experience.
- Background does not need to be finance but needs to have telesales experience.
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious and hard working High attention to detail.
- Organised methodical approach
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1Mzc0MjkxOS18LTE0NS18LTcw