Our client, based near Cambridge, is looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their team on a full time 9-12 month fixed term contract. The internal recruiter will work in close partnership with our client’s HR advisors and hiring teams, to lead and co-ordinate the recruitment activities of the business.
The Internal Recruiter will take the reins and drive sourcing, assessment and selection activities through to securing top talent into opportunities. These activities will be across our client’s multi-disciplinary teams and cover the full employment status spectrum, from self-employed to employees. They will have one eye on live vacancies and one on the pipeline of future talent to support succession planning, network building and capability development. The role will report to the HR Director and is for an initial 9-12 month contract. Applicants will be up to date with the latest talent acquisition approaches and tools, confident recommending and executing recruitment strategies and able to juggle many and varied recruitment vacancies.
It is essential that applicants have the following skills and experience:
* Significant and successful track record of recruiting across central operations, and at least one of engineering, medical product design and development, or consultancy, ideally in an in-house role
* Confident and creative proposer of advertising content, and effective sourcing and assessment approaches, across a wide range of professional roles from graduate to experienced hires
* Able to assess and recommend employment status options to meet resourcing needs i.e. IR35 regulation knowledge
* Excellent administrative accuracy, efficiency and thoroughness
* Clear understanding of legislative and compliance requirements for recruitment
* Competent reviewing and negotiating Employment Business contracts
* Experienced managing recruitment in a hybrid working environment
* Competent user of recruitment software, 3rd party platforms and the Microsoft 365 suite to enable the recruitment process
* Generating analytics to measure campaign success and support effective decision making and budget management
* Able to swiftly build rapport and trust with candidates and colleagues
* Degree qualified or equivalent highly relevant experience recruiting high calibre talent into a professional environment is most essential.
It is desirable that applicants have the following skills and experience:
* Hands on experience using Workable ATS
* Qualified and/or experienced user of psychometric tools
* Experience developing website content to reflect the employee value proposition
* Experience identifying training partners or personally delivering safe recruiting and interview skills training
* Experience implementing successful diversity and inclusion initiatives relating to the recruitment process.
* Broader generalist HR knowledge e.g. employment contracts, pre-employment due diligence.
This role requires extensive collaboration with colleagues and candidates however our client is happy to discuss some hours being worked from home in line with their hybrid-working policy. They can consider less than full-time hours although not less than 30 hours per week. Very occasional ‘out of hours’ working maybe required to accommodate international time differences or availability of candidates.
Due to the rural location, candidates will need to have their own transport