Interim Principal Building Control Surveyor
Contract Full Time
Large local authority in the Suffolk area are currently looking for an Interim Principal Building Control Surveyor for an initial period of three months.
To provide the full range of building control services with a focus on specialist Building
Control Regulation applications for complex buildings, ensuring compliance with regulations
for the health and safety of persons in and around buildings.
All Building Control functions including (but not limited to)
* Examination of applications for compliance with Building Regulations and
* Liaising with architects, builders and other professional bodies to negotiate
and ensure compliance of proposals.
* Formal consultation with local Fire, Police and Water Authorities.
* Monitoring work to ensure compliance with relevant Legislation.
* Establishing validity of Initial Notices from Approved Inspectors.
* Issuing certificates of compliance or regularisation following satisfactory
completion of work.
* Maintaining comprehensive accurate records
– Initial three months
– Inside IR35
– £400 – £425 a day
– 37 hours a week
– Flexible working arrangements
If you would like to discuss the role further call Oliver at Eden Brown on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy