Insurance Sales Associate
Our team are recruiting for an Insurance Sales Associate to be based in Gloucester. The role involves liaising with prospective customers to understand their insurance needs, and by using our e-trade solution and where appropriate approaching our panel of off-screen insurers providing the customer or prospect with an insurance quotation suitable for their requirements, providing the correct policy cover and at the right price to secure their business.
To be successful in this role:
- You must have previous sales experience within an Insurance environment.
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Posses excellent attention to detail and be organised
If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you. By joining our team, you will be able to maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of your own productivity and you could earn additional income through a competitive bonus structure!
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits –
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTQ1Mi18LTE0NS18LTU=