The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are looking for a positive, can-do individual looking for a permanent role as an Insurance Consultant, based in Abingdon.
About the role:
As an Insurance Consultant, your daily duties will be to:
* Respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
* Arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
* Take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
* Ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
* Follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to exceed client expectations in the delivery of the company's services?
Our client is looking for someone who is able to learn quickly, organise themselves efficiently, think imaginatively and work well under pressure at all times.
Previous insurance, banking, estate agency, recruitment or retail background is ideal.
This is a full time position, working Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm and 8:30 – 12pm on Saturday (rota system usually 2 in and 2 off) plus 22 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year after 2 years up to 27 days plus bank holidays.
This role has potential for in branch promotion and salary increases
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement