Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical installation engineer to join a dynamic forward-thinking company based in Rushden, specialising in Industrial sites.
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and a winner of the Northamptonshire SME awards for ‘Employer of the Year’.
As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be required to provide on-site installation, testing and maintenance. You may be required working away from home. You will be able to work both on your own and as part of a team. With the ability to install MCB & MCCB Boards, large supplies, carry out EICR and Lighting inspections, general and emergency lighting installations; work at height and fault-finding.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
* To undertake site installation work.
* On-site maintenance and service.
* Be able to work alone or as part of a team.
* Solution finding.
* 18th Edition is essential
* IPAF Certificate advantageous
* ECS Card advantageous
* 2391 Test & Inspection an advantage
* NVQ level 3/AM2 or equivalent
* Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment essential.
* Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks
* The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team
* 25 Days holiday
* Between £13.00 and £17.00 per hour depending on experience. (£29000 – £36,400 basic)
* Mobile phone
* Work van for work purposes only – We pay for your fuel to and from your home.
* Pension scheme
* Bupa Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Permanent & Total Disability Benefit.
* Personal Accident Cover.
* Based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this this role then please apply now