A well established local authority in the Birmingham area are looking for an Income Collections Officer to join their team on a temp ongoing basis. This role is offering a great opportunity to expand your experience, working within a reputable company with a great company culture.
Income Collection Officer
Monday- Friday 35 hour week
18-23ph paid weekly via umbrella
Birmingham – Hybrid
6 Month Contract
As an Income Collection Officer, you will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of income collection including the collection of council tax, business rates, housing benefits overpayment etc
- Managing cases from reminder stage onwards taking a customer focused approach
- Helping to create a plan of action for payments and guiding staff through the escalation process
- Responsible for supporting and helping to provide good customer service throughout
- In regular contact with members of the public on the telephone to negotiate plans and signpost the public to advice and support where required.
To be successful as an Income Collections Officer, you will have:
- Income or income collection experience
- Good customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Income advisor/ Income advice experience
Please note the role will be office based for the first6-8 weeks while undergoing training, this will then move on to a hybrid role.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply directly or give Tiyana a call on 0121 790 0980.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc3MDA5My18LTE0NS18LTcw