We have an exciting opportunity for a credible and approachable HR Manager to join our Clients well established business in the Haverhill area. This role will suit someone who is passionate about HR and will work hard to create an excellent environment for 100+employees.
Company will offer:
• Salary of £45,000 p/a
• 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
• 37.5 hour week (mainly office based, but travel may be required)
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Length of service award scheme
• Fun company social events
As an HR Manager your main aim will be to ensure that employees are happy, engaged, looked after and deliver excellence for the Company.
Some of your day-to-day duties will be:
• Developing HR policies and procedures
• Manage monthly and year end payroll process
• Provide full operational support to both senior leadership team and employees
• Ensure that managers and employees are equipped with the best practice to foster a high-performance culture.
You will have experience of working in a stand-alone capacity and must have a solid HR operational background. Some exposure to strategic HR would be an advantage but is not essential. This role requires a capable and hands-on HR professional with strong management skills, knowledge and experience in change management, excellent organizational and communication skills with proven leadership capabilities together with a solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
If that sounds like you and you are interested in this role, click the Apply Now, or get in touch with Serge Rancans via an email – (url removed) or telephone (phone number removed) if you would like to find out more about this role