Do you want to enjoy your work and look forward to every day?
Do you want to work with great people and feel confident that your colleagues are always there to support you?
Do you want a job that provides for your financial needs and lifestyle?
Home Instead Norwich are here to ensure our colleagues are as well cared for as our clients. If you want to be part of something special, call Erin on 01603 963317 or complete the enquiry form below.
Enriching our own lives by enriching the lives of others.
How do we do this?
By building great friendships and assisting older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life.
We have a variety of shifts available including:
· Live-In Care
· Reliable, honest & trustworthy
· Friendly, approachable and caring with a desire to help others
· Access to reliable transport
Previous sector experience is not required as we provide the training and support you need to feel confident and capable in your role. We will treat you as the wonderful individual you are and tailor our support to your needs.
· A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
· Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
· A range of employment contracts including flexible and guaranteed hours
· Excellent rates of pay including paid travel & waiting time
· Holiday pay
· Mileage allowance
· Pension scheme
· Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
· 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
· CAREGiver social events
· Working hours to fit around your existing commitments
· Opportunities for career progression
Enrich your life. Call Erin on 01603 963317 or complete the enquiry form below.Closing date: 07/10/2020