Highways Site Engineers – HS2
Matchtech will be collaborating with several Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors for the upcoming HS2 main works, and we will have multiple long-term contract opportunities for Site Engineers with existing highways experience.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for;
• Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
• Offering direction to junior engineers
• Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
• Keeping daily records of site activities
This is an excellent contract opportunity for a contractor who has good highways knowledge and would like to work for a tier 1 or tier 2 contractor. The contract will take place between Birmingham and London, easily accessible for candidates based in the South East, Midlands and Home Counties.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
• Experience working for a main contractor
• CSCS qualification
• Knowledge and experience of motorways and setting out