Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA
The organisation is looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA to join their ?school without walls covering the Yeovil and Somerset areas. You will work with an experienced team in a culture where children are respected, listened to, and involved in as many decisions as possible.?
??As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA, ?your day will be varied and interesting. You will support their teachers by assisting in the classrooms and the community for children who cannot attend school; you will follow a flexible structure and support their children and young people to unlock their passion for learning. You will be based in their Ofsted registered school but will also support their education provision locally.
The organisations alternative education provision works with children and young people who struggle in their formal or specialised education settings; they offer education on an outreach basis or within one of their Ofsted registered schools.
As the Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA you will work within a Trauma-informed practice model where they can support and ?follow a therapeutic practice.
?Their leadership team will invest in your progression as a professional in the Education sector. They source and deliver up-to-date training opportunities and prioritise and discuss your personal development goals to ensure you get the most out of your career.
?Their young people may have had many adults come in and out of their lives, often adding to their trauma. Therefore, they seek dedicated people who want to continue their careers with a therapeutically based organisation and leading alternative education provision.
You will be teaching their children in the community in an outreach capacity; successful candidates will base part of their new school opening in Yeovil for autumn 2024 you will be teaching across Somerset.
??They offer a range of supportive, safe environments for children and young people with whom mainstream and other school settings have not worked. Their Ofsted registered and rated independent schools around England offer various academic, vocational, SEN, and disabilities (SEND) options.
- Term Time: this goes in line with Yeovil local authority
- Their full-time hours are 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am-4:30pm
- The role is full-time over five days per week; however, if you would like the opportunity for part-time or compressed hours, they would be happy to speak to you about this
Why this organisation??
- ??Simply Health Medical Cash Back Scheme?
- Perk Box High Street Discounts?
- Company Pension
- Ongoing training and support from in-house and external trainers?
- Employee Support Programmes
- Enhanced maternity package for mothers who have been with them for over one year
- On-going training and learning through their Learning & Development Team
- Company pension scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Refer a Foster Carer Bonus ?
- Long service and recognition scheme
Requirements? for theHigher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA include:
- Good written and IT skills
- Able to communicate with children, colleagues, and external customers
- Able to actively listen to others
- Valid Driving Licence this is essential for this role
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an Application Form, which we will send out in a separate email. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P11349
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Yeovil, Somerset. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
Education Teaching Classroom Assistant School Helper
#makeadifference #turningchildrenslivesaround #ifyoucareyoucan?#socialenterprise #transforminglives #changemakers #supportingfamilies #hiringnow #nowhiring #newjob
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMDgxMDA1MC18LTE0NS18LTcw