Permanent Full Time
Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Shifts: Mon – Fri earlies and lates (Alt sat mornings)
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic interested in working in partnership with an award-winning UK commercial vehicle dealership?
Sick of the lack of training and development offered by your current employer?
Are you feeling undervalued at your current workplace?
Whats on offer with this HGV Technician role:
>> Fantastic training and development opportunities
>> Career progression
>> Health cash plan
>> Overtime available paid at x1.5
>> Cycle to work
>> Opportunity to work for a well established dealer that can offer job security and stability
The HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic role:
* Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on commercial vehicles
* Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
* Carrying out vehicle inspections
* Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
* Liaise with the parts department to attain correct parts
* Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
* Ensure appropriate clockings are made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
* As a HGV Technician you must also maintain thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
Please get in touch for further details on this HGV Technician opportunity or click and apply and we will be in touch.
#hgvtechnician #hgvmechanic #hgvfitter #commercialvehicles #heavygoodsvehiclemechanic #lgvmechanic #lgvtechnician #commercialvehiclemechanic #commercialvehicletechnician
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role