HGV Mechanic IMMEDIATE START
We have an opportunity for an NVQ qualified (or equivalent) and HGV license holding mechanic to join our hardworking and friendly workshop team in Dartford.
Reporting to our Dartford Workshop manager you will play an important role in enabling our workforce to carry out their activities, ensuring our fleet of HGV vehicles are serviced, inspected & maintained to the highest possible standards.
Our mechanics are integral to helping us achieve our vision of building a World where all infrastructure is sustainably built and maintained.
• Service, inspect and maintain our fleet of HGV vehicles (up to 32t) and ensure any and all repairs are completed safely, precisely & efficiently
• Maintain an accurate level of quality control to ensure vehicle safety
• Ensure all accompanying paperwork is completed accurately
• Assist other members of the Clancy workshop team, as required to ensure planned works & maintenance schedules are achieved
• Ensure compliance with all Clancy processes & procedures
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• NVQ level 3, City &Guilds or equivalent
• HGV Class 2 License
• Demonstrable level of diagnostic skills
• Significant ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines all while possessing meticulous attention to detail
• Full and Valid driving license
• Ford and or Mercedes experience is preferred but not essential