HGV Driver Class 2
Part of Travis Perkins plc, CCF is the UK’s leading distributor of interior building products to professionals within the construction industry. As a recognised “top employer” for the 11th year running, drive your career forward with our Category C driving opportunity.
What’s in it for me?
* Full time, permanent working hours, employed directly with CCF.
* A competitive basic salary with bonus earning potential that YOU impact by driving safely and efficiently (bonus is up to £2,400, annually)
* Sociable working hours. We work Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours a week. No overnight stays, nights or late evenings, providing you with a work/life balance.
* A modern fleet, regularly refreshed to ensure you have the best tools for the job.
* Staff discount across businesses in our group (20% off at Wickes and Toolstation included!)
* 22 days of holiday per annum.
* Yearly pay reviews, recognising and rewarding committed colleagues.
* Share Schemes (buy shares of our business at a discounted rate via salary deduction)
* MyPerks – Our award winning discount hub, providing our colleagues with discounts and cashback across 100’s of retailers
* Company pension scheme.
* Full company branded uniform provided.
* Working for a recognised FORS Gold accredited business.
* We’ll pay for your CPC renewal when due, medicals and any additional licenses required, ensuring you remain qualified to drive.
* Ongoing development and progression opportunities, we’re BIG on developing our colleagues to be the best they can be.
What will I be doing?
Our drivers are responsible for moving stock (mainly plasterboard and insulation products) in a safe and professional manner from our branches to our customers. Our vehicles are equipped with MOFFETT truck mounted forklifts which are used by our drivers to safely and efficiently load and unload our products. There is no need for applicants to have a MOFFETT qualification, we will invest in your training to ensure you’re equipped for the job. You will be performing multi-drop work, returning back to the branch at least once to reload for your next run.
Am I right for the job?
Applicants will have a Category C driving license, up to date CPC records and recent driving experience. You’ll be confident in dealing with our customers, building new relationships and developing existing ones. The successful candidate will be safety focussed, ensuring work is completed in a safe and professional manner. Our drivers are passionate about what we do and delivering for our customers, we want like minded drivers to join our team with the same mindset and ambition