HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver
We are looking for a HGV Class 2 Driver to deliver and collect powered access machines across the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK market leader in powered access, as full training will be provided.
As an HGV class 2 driver we are looking for people that have the correct licences, hold a CPC card, enjoy dealing with people on a daily basis, have excellent cus…
In return you’ll receive full training, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance, Westfield Health Insurance, auto enrolment pension and access to retail discounts.
Responsibilities include: –
- Load and unload machines in accordance with the Company code of practice and use appropriate equipment.
- Maintaining security of load when loading, transporting and delivering machines.
- Handover machines to customers and familiarise customers with machine operation
- Carry out daily checks on vehicle and ancillary equipment.
- Comply with legislation regarding vehicle safety, tachographs operation and working time.
- Relay appropriate customer queries to depot staff as required.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork.
About you: –
- You must hold an HGV class 2 licence & a full CPC card.
- Experience of driving a low loader vehicle delivering plant or recovering vehicles is preferred, though full training can be provided.
- An understanding of the importance of customer service is essential as you will be responsible for demonstrating our equipment to customers.
- A demonstrable understanding of HGV vehicle safety and upkeep.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94658856