HGV 1 Driver / Semi-skilled Engineer
HGV Class 1 Driver / Semi-Skilled Engineer
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Company for an HGV Class 1 Driver / Semi-Skilled Engineer based at our Head Office in Shropham.
The role will include delivery driving, loading / unloading of lorries as well as carrying out service and maintenance repairs on our rental fleet of diesel powered generators, pumps and lighting towers fulfilling our excellent service standards.
This position offers full time employment working Monday to Friday (40 hours basic) with optional overtime. A flexible approach to hours would be required due to the occasional night out and weekend work required from time to time. This is minimal and subject to hours worked under the Working Time Directive.
Required for this role:
* HGV1 licence
* Digital Tacograph Card (being fully compliant with Tacograph and break requirements at all times)
* Driver’s CPC Qualification Card
* Knowledge of diesel engines
* Professional attitude and excellent communication skills
* Good time management with the ability to organise and prioritise work
* Strong commitment towards safe working practices
Desirable but not essential as training will be provided:
* ADR experience
* Hiab experience
* Mechanical experience
* Experience of working with generators
In return we offer a range of benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Company Pension (after qualifying period)
* Annual Profit Share Bonus
* On-site parking
* Annual Leave Entitlement: 31 days (including Statutory Bank Holidays)