Full Time – 40 hours per week
25k per annum
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging position giving care support to women in treatment for addiction?
Hebron Trust is a Norwich-based Christian organisation providing a specialised residential programme of care for women with serious drug and alcohol problems. We are currently looking for a female Registered Manager with experience in an operational care management role.
Skills and experience
– Must have management experience in the care sector
– NVQ 4 LMC qualified, RMA or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Care is preferred.
– Experience of quality service delivery, facilities management and responsibility for managing a team is essential
– Experience working with this client group preferred
– You must be able to drive with access to your own vehicle
This post has an Occupational Requirement for the employee to be female. It will also require a DBS enhanced disclosure and we will meet this cost for you. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
APPLY – for an information pack please email email@example.com or telephone 01603 439905
A DBS enhanced disclosure will be required
GOR: Female (Exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Sch 9 Part 1)
Registered Charity No: 1020095
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.