Mango Solutions are recruiting a Healthcare Coordinator for our client based in Cambridge, CB2.
Role Summary: To support hospital patients and provide holistic support that will enable clients to be discharged from hospital feeling supported.
Monday – Friday
– As required, visit clients in their homes to assess their suitability and need such as shopping, collecting letter, giving advice etc.
– Explain the service and gain their written consent for Help at – Home to support and to keep their data.
– Provide home visits prior to hospital discharge, reporting to discharge planning team on safety of the home and any requirements to facilitate a safe discharge
– Work with staff from the statutory services to agree the contribution to be made by the Help at Home service, liaising with the relevant statutory and voluntary agencies and the clients themselves.
– Use Charity Log, ensure all data is entered as required by Care Network to monitor support provided to clients and report outcomes to funders. Suggest and develop improvements or additions to monitoring systems where appropriate.
– GCSE English or similar demonstrated level of ability
– One years' relevant experience (paid or voluntary)
– One years’ experience of managing paid staff and volunteers
– Enhanced DBS required
– Driving Licence required as the Healthcare Coordinator needs to visit different clients
To apply please call us or send your CV asap.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client