Health Care Assistant
We are looking for home care assistants within Witney, Oxfordshire. We are passionate about providing an excellent standard of care tailored to each individuals needs and promoting independence through support. We are looking for enthusiastic, caring staff who feel the same way and would love to hear from you if you would like to join our team.
* You must drive and have access to a car. It is essential that you own your own car in order to drive between clients’ houses (we pay for travel time and fuel costs).
* A passion for delivering excellent care
* Develop good and effective relationships
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Good planning and organizational skills
· Free uniforms
· Free DBS checks
· Recruitment incentive scheme
· Mileage payments 30p per mile
. Travel time paid
· Pension – all our employees are invited to join our stakeholder pension scheme
· Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you then please feel free to give Nurse Seekers a call on alternatively apply and we will be in touch
Looking for a new role?
Nurse Seekers are always seeking care assistants for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a care assistant or support worker in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavor to find the right position for you