Our client is looking for a Head Chef with Rosette experience to join their skilled brigade at this elegant 4 Star Hotel on the outskirts of Northamptonshire. As a Head Chef you will support the Exec Chef with effective kitchen management, high food & hygiene standards and lead the team in creating memorable guest experiences with your high level of innovative culinary dishes.
This Award-Winning hotel is fully engaged to achieving a second Rosette and are looking for a Head Chef to deliver the quality required for this goal.
We are looking for someone who needs to be passionate about great seasonal ingredients, bring energy, have stamina & inspiration. As a Head Chef you will lead the A la Carte guest experience and be able to work well under pressure supporting the Exec Chef in all dynamics of the kitchen.
* 4+ yrs in a fresh food fine dining kitchen operation
* Produced creative and inspiring dishes
* Pay close attention to detail and commit to providing outstanding levels of guest service
* Able to effectively communicate in the English Language, understand and carry out instructions
* Strong knowledge of HCCAP and stock ordering and cost controls
* Experience of working to a Rosette standard in food delivery (2 or 3 Rosettes would be advantageous)
* Experience of hotels and banqueting is preferable.
* Food Hygiene Level 2
In return you will Receive:
A competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Up to £40,000 DOE
* 28 Days annual leave (33 days after 5 years of service)
* Health cash plan
* Employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Free meals on duty
* Bespoke training programmes
* An engaging supportive work environment