We have an opportunity for a GroundWorks Supervisor role located in Bath for up to 3 months.
As a working Supervisor, you will be working on a Ground works package dealing with drainage, curbing, path edgings, and finishing. You DO NOT need current machine tickets but a SSSTS is essential.
For this role it is vital you have experience of working as a Supervisor with general ground works knowledge and you will report to the Site Manager on a daily basis.
You will be the managers “eyes” on site and the ability to ensure site progress is essential.
* It is essential that you come from a groundworks background..
* Overall supervision of small groundworks gangs on residential Groundwork packages..
* Liaising with sub-contractors
* Ensure the Site team adhere to H & S Compliance throughout the Site.
* Ensure the Site team adhere ensure quality of works meets the clients’ demands.
* Previous Supervisor experience for 2 years plus.
* Live within commutable distance of Bath
* Temporary 3 Month contract but potentially extended for the right candidate
* Initially based on an hourly rate of between £18 -£20 per hour.
* Location – Bath
To apply please forward your CV to Rob Draisey via this advert