Global Mobility Specialist
Global Mobility Specialist
The Global Mobility Team at Unipart are looking for a part-time (3 days per week) temporary (12 months) specialist to join their team. As part of the wider Group Finance function, the team is responsible for the efficient, effective and compliant management of global moves (business travel and international assignments) across the business. The Global Mobility Specialist role supports all aspects of the work of the Global Mobility Team.
– Manage Global Mobility data efficiently and consistently to support the systems-based approach to Global Mobility at Unipart Rail and Unipart e.g., requesting and processing monthly payroll data for those on an international assignment.
– Support the team by coordinating and managing global mobility suppliers e.g., tax, immigration, relocation service providers
– Manage Global Mobility data entry into internal and external systems e.g., set up employees with international medical insurance, provide financial and employee data to external tax and immigration service supplier as required, submit Posted Worker notifications to international (European) labour authorities.
– Assist in preparation of status reports and global mobility metrics during the year e.g., create summary reports of key international destinations and frequent international travellers.
– Review and process supplier invoices and follow up if queries arise
– Maintain the Global Mobility intranet site to provide international travel/work guidance to employees across the Business
– Ability to work independently and meet deadlines – essential
– High attention to detail and accuracy – essential
– Mindset –Positive, analytical, quick learner – essential
– Able to take initiative and be proactive – essential
– Experience working in an administrative based role – essential
– Previous experience in a HR, Immigration or Global Mobility capacity – desirable
– Degree level or equivalent
– Proficient user in MS Office
About Unipart Group Limited:
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is a different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Location: Cowley, Oxfordshire
Contract type: Part Time, Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Hours: 3 days per week (days to be agreed)
You may have experience of the following: Global Mobility Specialist, Global Mobility Officer, HR Advisor, Global Mobility Manager, Immigration, Global Mobility Advisor, HR Officer, Immigration Advisor, Global Mobility,