General Installations Engineer
Permanent Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a General Installations Engineer based in the Bury St Edmunds, the successful candidate will be joining an established and growing business and provide regional coverage.
Out of hours working including some weekends is expected, which will allow an opportunity to increase your earnings.
Duties of General Installations Engineer
* Installations of UPVC windows and doors
* First time reactive fault calls to Data / Ironmongery / Alarms / Audio Speech related issues
* Planned maintenance and installation works of Data / Ironmongery / Alarms / Audio Speech related products and services.
Knowledge & Experience required
* Knowledge and experience of installing UPVC windows and doors
* Either a qualified locksmith trained to a recognised standard, or without a qualification, someone that has had substantial locksmith experience and knowledge in both residential and commercial environments. Ideally with a sound knowledge of access control / alarms installation and maintenance.
* Training will be provided for areas that the successful candidates knowledgebase requires additional support, along with ongoing refresher training.
* The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of Health and Safety practices, ideally supported by an appropriate CSCS card (CSCS card not essential).
* Excellent Communication skills are required, as this will be a customer facing role.
* Due to the nature of the environments that we work in, a DBS check will be required
In return you will be offered:
* Competitive salary
* Company van provided
* Company Healthcare Option
* Workplace Pension
* Internal Development Opportunities