Full Stack Software Engineer
I am looking for a full stack engineer or someone that wants to be one, ideally with python and angular as the building block of that stack.
Looking for someone:
* 2+ years of experience working with Python Frameworks
* 2+ years of SQL experience, Postgresql preferred
* 2+ years of experience working with JS Frameworks
* Strong experience as a full stack developer primarily working in the back end.
* Good recent experience with Python Frameworks such as FastAPI, SQLAlchemy and Alembic
* Good recent experience with JS Frameworks such as Angular 2+ or React
* Experience in performance optimization
* Knowledge of TypeScript and ES6+ features
* Comfortable with version control systems (GIT)
* Experience using AWS services such as EC2 computing, S3 storage, RDS databases.
* Detailed knowledge of REST
* Previous experience working in an agile development team.
* Knowledge of good CI/CD practices.
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Clear communicator, able to effectively communicate with product managers.
* Confident breaking down new user stories and writing development tickets
* Object-Oriented Programming within Python
* Experience with RxJS.
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (or similar containerisation technologies).
* Knowledge of development methodologies (e.g Scrum, Agile).
* Experience with hybrid app technologies (e.g Ionic )
* Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns
* Work on developing new features as well as refactoring of the existing system
* Provide guidance and expertise in python unit tests coverage
* Perform code reviews and set best practices for the product
My client is an equal opportunities employer