Full Stack Lead Developer
SoCode has partnered with one of the fastest growing technology consultancy in Cambridge. They currently have a very large and growing client base; this is a great mix of start-up and multinational blue-chip companies. You will have the opportunity to work on a lot of greenfield developments as well as projects that are really making a difference in the world.
This role will involve working with clients to help understand the outcomes that their business requires. You will also have a large hand in the discovery phases and be solving problems to challenging problems that their clients are faced with.
– Experience with communicating with clients or previous consultancy experience.
– Good experience with a cloud platform but preferably AWS.
– Good communication skills are key for this role.
– Competitive salary, matched pension up to 6%, 25 days holiday.
– Share options, discretionary annual bonus, profit share for introduced work, recruitment bonus.
– Home working (negotiable). Discretionary relocation bonus.
– Vitality healthcare (extendable to family) + Life Insurance.
– Convenient office location for Cambridge North train station and the A14. Free parking and easy cycle access.
– Free lunches.
– And finally, the option to choose and customise your workstation, including your machine, screen and chair.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future and you tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. We will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation upon successfully finding them a new position.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Charles Swift at SoCode by submitting your CV to (url removed)