FP&A Business Partner
I am delighted to be working alongside a leading manufacturer who operate across the UK to recruit an FP&A Business Partner on a permanent basis.
My client are offering an extremely competitive package including an above average salary range, life insurance, a staff purchase scheme, online discounts, and free parking.
The role reports into the Financial Controller and my client are looking to being someone on board in this new position as soon as possible.
* Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) provide senior management with a forecast of the company’s profit and loss and operating performance for the upcoming quarter and year
* These forecasts and budgets inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments
* Business Partner to the UK Management team in providing management accounting information and analysis for decision making
* A key player in special projects to drive business improvement and business strategy
* Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for all UK companies, review with senior management
* Continually develop company budgeting and forecasting processes
* Review monthly trading results for all UK companies providing commentaries and analysis of business performance that incorporate group reporting requirements
* Provide financial analysis and commercial insight that supports management decision making
* Be a key team member in special projects that focus on business growth strategies, process optimisation and capital allocation
* A degree and experience in the financial field e.g. Accountancy or Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies
* Qualified / Finalist ACMA or ACA qualification
* Experience within Financial control / reporting, commercial, strategy / planning and analysis
* Well-developed IT skills
* An analytical, challenging mindset
* Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
* Commercial and business awareness
* Good communication skills – both written and verbal
* Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints