FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative – Full time permanent role – Hours Mon to Fri 37.5hrs wk
Our manufacturing client based in Norwich who is searching for an experienced FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative to join their dedicated team in Norwich. The main purpose of the role will be:
* Ensure all vehicles and pallets are safely and carefully tipped from vehicles/loaded onto the outbound vehicle, in accordance with Company procedures.
* Ensure that Company equipment issued to you is safely and appropriately handled in accordance with Company procedures.
* Ensure that any incidents (people, property, pallets) are reported immediately to the Health & Safety Manager, in accordance with Company procedures.
* Ensure that Company procedures regarding Health & Safety in the Factory and Warehouse, and handling of freight, are followed at all times.
* Book in receipt of raw materials by updating the Management Information System to ensure accurate stock control.
* Ensure that the warehouse and yard area is kept clean and tidy.
* Provide holiday/sickness cover for team members with overtime as necessary.
* Forklift Truck counterbalance licence holder essential with minimum 2 years' experience.
* Flexi truck experience also preferred but not essential.
* Possess a keen eye for detail.
* Computer literate.
* Pro-active attitude towards duties and enjoy being busy.
* Commitment to the role.
* Accurate load and delivery note compilation.
* Able to work using own initiative.
* Excellent team working.
* Shunter Experience/Training is preferred.
* Storing deliveries in the correct areas and stock control.
* Bundling items for dispatch.
* Hardworking and reliable.
* Organised, with a good work ethic.
* Able to apply a flexible approach to all aspects of their role.
* Full driving licence.
Working Monday to Friday (Apply online only) (Some flexibility will be required when busier around these times)
If you feel you have the experience, skills and take pride in your work please apply online for consideration and further details.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk