Fire & Security Installation Engineer
Fire & Security Installation Engineer required. Our client is a well established Mechanical, Electrical and Fire & Secuity company who operate all over the South West of the UK. They are now looking for a Fire & Security Installation Engineer due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will Install various fire detection and alarm systems, along with other associated systems (CCTV, Access Controls and Emergency Lighting) whilst ensuring up to date knowledge of and compliance with current regulations.
Fire & Security Installation Engineer Position Overview
- Installation of fire detection and security alarm systems, including emergency lighting, remote monitoring, intruder alarms, access controls, intercoms and nurse call systems
- To maintain and provide ongoing reactive maintenance
- Closely work with the Contract Managers to ensure all works are completed and rescheduled where required
- Support customers and wider company operations, sales, administration and operations where required
- Provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels
- Ensure the guidelines and standards of work expected are understood and adhered to
- Ensure that follow up work requirements are referred to the appropriate person to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner, consistent with client and company expectations
- Set a good example to colleagues by observing and adhering to all company rules and regulations, complying with all site regulations and safeguarding of company property
- Complete all necessary company documentation punctually and in accordance with guidelines or schedules issued
- Attend all training courses and meetings as required and oversee development of colleagues where required
- Observe and adhere to company Health and Safety guidelines and contribute to a Health and Safety working environment
- All other engineering and servicing related duties as determined reasonable by a manager for the needs of the business
Fire & Security Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- 3 years+ experience with CCTV, Intruder alarms and Access Control (Honeywell, Paxton, Control Soft, Videcon, Vesda, Apollo, Hochiki, Gent, Kentec, HAES, Advanced, Hikvision etc).
- Knowledge of Nurse Call Systems or basic programming knowledge highly advantageous.
- C&G in Electrical Installation or any electrical qualifications advantageous
Fire & Security Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £29,120- £35,360
- Working hours: 40 hours a week
- Company van and Company mobile
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme enrolment after 3 months service
- Enhanced overtime rates
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTk2NS18LTE0NS18LTU=