Fire and Security Engineer
Our client is looking for more self-managing, dynamic multi skilled Fire and Security Service Engineers to add to their team all around the UK – there is an immediate need specifically around Oxfordshire.
The right candidate will
* Maintain fire & security systems in their area.
* Respond to Service calls
* Plan and respond to routine and re-active calls in the area.
* Maintain effective communication with customers when planning visits.
* Maintain stock levels with support from Stores.
* Attend training sessions and team meetings when required.
You will have
* Attitude, Commitment and Effort
* Technical background in electrical/electronic industry
* Good all round knowledge of Fire & Security systems
* Experience of front line customer contact
Progression is available for the right candidates