The Recruitment Group is hiring!
Looking for an experienced Finance Officer, who would be happy to work with a small team in a charming office based in Abingdon. If you have Sage 50, Sage PAYROLL and VAT experience, then please read on.
About the role:
As a Finance Officer, your duties will be to:
* Operate, maintain and develop the financial procedures and systems
* Prepare monthly payroll and ensure that payment to all staff are paid on time
* Manage Sage accounting and payroll systems and related server
* Prepare quarterly Value Added Tax returns from the organisation and its various sections and submit returns on time
* A full understanding of double entry book-keeping
* Ability to manage projects on your own with minimal supervision
* Part qualified CABA qualification, or AAT fully qualified
This role is Mon-Thurs 9-5:30, Fri 9-4 but client would consider flexibility to hours
* Auto enrolment pension scheme with Royal London – Employee contribution at 4% and company contribution at 3%
* 20 days holiday plus bank holiday – rises an additional day with every two years completed with the company
* Free parking at our offices
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement