Thank you so much for taking the time to look us up. Kasecare Ltd is a well-established but rapidly growing homecare complex care service. This explains that our care workers go to provide care services to our service users in their own homes.
We consider ourselves incredibly providential to have such brilliant staff both within the office and community who are energetic, friendly, and extremely passionate about their work. Each team member shares our vision to put individuals at the centre of their support and go that extra mile to provide the highest possible level of care.
We are growing fast and would need a person to support the team to ensure Kasecare Ltd has accurate management of the finance department. Given this, we would love you to become one of the team to join us in our journey.
Kasecare is committed to building inclusive and diverse organisations and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
The job entails you are available to work in the office situated in Laughton between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary scale – £30,000 – £40,000.
A few things we are looking for…
• A person that grasps new concepts quickly.
• Someone that is a freethinker with fresh ideas who is going to make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
• We would like the applicant to be able to take initiative, be enthusiastic, and is interested in working as a team to promote the integrity of Kasecare.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to influence team and stakeholders.
• Numerical analysis, good oral and written communication skills.
• Review, analyse and provide insight and recommendations to the management to drive sustainable performance improvement.
• Deliver monthly summaries of productivity challenges, providing understanding and analysis to support performance and assumptions of risk and opportunities.
• Review and manage relevant balance sheets to understand the asset and liability position, using this to identify any risk/ opportunities.
• Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
• Ensuring Kasecare meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
• Keeping track of market trends.
• Lead the payroll preparation and PAYE.
• Looking for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Keep accurate financial records of income, expenditure, and services.
• Oversee and update direct debits and orders.
• Developing relationships with external contacts such as solicitors and HM Revenue and Customs.
• Advising on business planning, helping leaders make large-scale decisions. This might involve giving guidance on investments, savings, pensions, or insurance products.
• Qualified or partially qualified in a relevant accounting or financial management qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CIPFA).
• Experience working within a finance or accountancy function, including monthly accounts, payroll, budgets, forecasts, and cash flows.
• Experience working with accounting software or platforms.
Should your experience be suitable, simply submit your Curriculum Vitae and a call would be made to you for further discussions